Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Miguel

                                                                             Miguel



 As some of you may know, Miguel and I have been together for quite a while now, and honestly I couldn't wish to be with anyone else, this is my better half! He is one of the only people who has brought me up when when the world's fallen down. Miguel is also one of my biggest inspirations, not just with art but with life itself. I have never seen such dedication in a person with everything around life, it's simply amazing! But the story behind this photo is quite funny actually. He is a poet who stands in front of hundreds of people and easily performs, but to take this simple photo he gave me the hardest time. His excuse was "I don't want to, I'm tired". But I know his pride was too high to stand there and "model" for me, and I think it was the cutest thing ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment