Monday, September 16, 2013

Cassandra

                                                                        you, appearing

                                                                           seeking

                                                                           last words



It's always a pleasure shooting around with Cassadra, It's like she's made for the camera. Not to mention that she is willing to do the impossible to get the right shot! For this series I wanted to create something that will speak to many in different ways, and honestly though I love doing that with most of my photos,this time it was different. When we showed up at the location, it was as if it was set for us to shoot. The second I saw this place I immediately ran towards it and explained to Cassandra what I had in mind and she easily made my imagination into a reality. This day was very rewarding to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment