Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Alexandra

                                                                        now, & forever

                                                                          the escape



Last week I got to meet, and shoot with the beautiful Alexandra. We shot at a near by park filled with creeks, so I had to get us in the water and work with my head full of ideas. This was my absolute first time shooting in the water, so I was terrified for the life of my camera since I don't own any waterproof gear. I feel as if the photos turned out quite like I wished for them too. And Alexandra was an absolute pleasure to shoot with, she literally took on every challenge I set for her, and did absolutely fantastic. I really hope to photograph her again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment