Monday, September 16, 2013

Intro


      So I have had this blog for a few months now, and I haven't posted anything  since I barely get time keep up with my Instagram account (@giaoliv), But first things first, I would honestly like to thank all of my amazing followers for the GREAT support, honestly thanks to all of you I have been inspired to improve, & I've really learned to appreciate my photographs much more. The past few months have been both stressing yet rewarding. I was so close to just giving up on photography because I felt as if I wasn't good enough, but with all of the awesome compliments, and support I've just been able to break away from the negativity, & turn my weaknesses into strengths and here I am today sharing what I love to do the most with all of you, and I couldn't ask for anything more in the world than to just to embrace and inspire as many of you as i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment