Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bayan

                                                          

 

Bayan and I have been friends for about a year and a half now. And since the day that we met I wanted to photograph her. She's just so beautiful and sweet so I'm glad that we're good friends! For this series I had a terrible time dealing with technical difficulties such as "noise", because we shot pretty late and my camera wouldn't catch the small lighting there was to give, but we managed to work it out a bit!

What I tried to interpret through this series was the power to be free from the impossible. A young girl breaking away from all impossibilities, and creating them possibilities in reality, and becoming free to do them without a worry in the world! There are no impossibilities in this world, you can truly do anything that you set your mind to, fly even! It is all in your mind to think that you simply "can't be free from doing something" you have the power to choose! And the biggest gift that we have is the power of imagination, so if you think something is impossible... Imagine it! Because it is as real as any reality!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment